Commercial Loan Officer
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
POSITION TITLE: Commercial Loan Officer
I. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reviews and processes loan applications; approves or disapproves and disburses the loan. Responsible for developing new commercial business, underwriting, structuring and the closing of commercial loans, as well as maintaining and servicing an existing portfolio.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Monitor an existing commercial loan portfolio to ensure proper risk ratings and early identification of potential problems.
• Source, develop and underwrite new construction, interim and permanent mortgage financing requests for new & existing customers.
• Maximize bank profitability through appropriate pricing of new loan originations, fee income, and selling of all bank products & services.
• Negotiate terms, structure loan financing based on risk considerations and present credits for approval to appropriate levels of authority with the bank as required.
• Support the bank’s strong relationship banking culture through ongoing customer contact, quality customer service, and superior product knowledge.
III. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Formal credit training and credit experience
• Minimum 3 years of commercial real estate lending experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Sound judgment and documentation skills
• PC proficiency, especially in Microsoft Excel
• Proven track record in working with all levels of senior management
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.